- Perfect for lifting delicate foods: This KitchenAid flexible spatula is perfect for lifting delicate foods like fish from pans. The oversized head is flexible and tilted to easily slide under food to flip or serve.
- Ergonomic handle for more comfort: the handle is well balanced and ergonomic for more comfort and fluidity during use. The matte ABS handle features a embossed logo, a chrome ABS bolster and a stainless-steel end containing a "KitchenAid 1925" medallion, which pays tribute to the year the KitchenAid brand was founded.
- Rust resistant: the head is made of durable 18-8 SS tempered for bending.
- Dishwasher safe: This flexible spatula goes in the dishwasher, making cleaning quick and easy
- Limited lifespan included: This flexible spatula comes with one year of hassle-free replacement and limited lifespan.
Stainless steel is an alloy of iron and at least 11% chromium with other metals to obtain its desired “stainless” properties. It is resistant to rusting and corrosion from the chromium content.
The alloy's properties, such as luster and resistance to corrosion can be used in cookware, cutlery, surgical instruments, major appliances and other household products.
Because stainless steel is a relatively poor conductors of electricity and heat in cookware other materials are needed to help heat transference and retention.
18/8 stainless steel is a superior grade of stainless steel. The 18 refers to the mix of all the ingredients with the exception of nickel. The 8 represents the percentage of nickel, which changes the steels composition into a premium grade.