- Perfect for flipping burgers, pancakes, and more
- Strong and durable construction provides years of cooking and kitchen use
- Safe for all cookware including non-stick; heat-resistant to 450°F/232°C
- A hole in the ergonomic handle allows convenient hanging storage
- Dishwasher safe; One year hassle-free replacement and lifetime limited warranty
Nylon is a synthetic plastic developed in the 1930s by Dupont. It is safe to use on a cooking surface as long as it is under 400° F.
Nylon cooking utensils are great for non-stick cookware as they do not scratch as well as enamel, cast iron or stainless cookware.
Nylon is slightly flexible, so it reaches all corners and scrapes effectively and is easy to clean with any ordinary soap and is also dishwasher safe.